Pregnancy Test that determines the week
The pregnancy test that determines the week is an immunological test that detects the human chorionic gonadotropin in the urine. This fast, easy to use pregnancy test, is meant to be used at home.
- The box contains 1 pen type test
- >99% accuracy
- Any moment of the day
The pregnancy test that determines the week is an immunological test that detects the human chorionic gonadotropin in the urine. Depending on the pregnancy hormone quantity detected in the urine, the test indicates if you are within the first, the second or the third week of pregnancy.
The Barza pregnancy test that determines the week is a semi quantitative test with a sensitivity of 10mlU/ml. The anti-chg. antibody is immobilized in the testing zones “1”, “2” and “3” on a nitrocellulose membrane and a goat anti-rabbit antibody (polyclonal antibody) in the control zone “C”. While taking the test, the sample that contains chg. reacts with an anti-β-chg. antibody, conjugated with colloidal gold to produce a color signal, visible to the naked eye, in the testing zones “1”,”2” and ”3” (depending on the concentration of chg.). The excess of conjugate continues to migrate alongside the membrane and react with the reagent present on the control zone “C” to create a visible colored line.
How to use?
The test can be taken in any moment of the day, but keep in mind that the first urine in the morning contins the highest level of hCG. With the Pregnancy Test that determines the week, you can determine what week of pregnancy you are in.
> Take out the test from its aluminium foil;
> Remove the lid and perform the test immediately;
> Collect the urine in a clean and dry container and insert the absorbent end into the urine for 10 seconds or place the absorbent end of the test directly under the urine jet for 5 seconds;
> You have to wait at least 5 minutes before reading the result. Sometimes results can occur after 2 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
How to interpret the result
1. A negative result is indicated by the appearance of a single pink line in the control area “C”. No other colored lines appear in positions “1”, “2” and “3”.
2. The presence of a single pink line in position “1” indicates the presence of hCG at a concentration corresponding to the first – to the second week of pregnancy.
3. The presence of 2 pink lines in positions “1” and “2” indicates the presence of hCG at an appropriate concentration from two to three weeks of pregnancy.
4. The presence of 3 pink lines in positions “1”, “2” and “3” indicates the presence of hCG at an appropriate concentration of three weeks of pregnancy or more.
5. If no line appears in the control area “C”. The result obtained is invalid and should not be interpreted.